ReDream


As we close out the year I think it's good to look back at the past year and recall your victories and accomplishments over the past 12 months. If you are like me I enjoy remembering my past successes but I don't always enjoy looking at what I failed to accomplish. However, sometimes it's good to look at both your successes and failures and learn from them.

While there were a lot of positive things this past year, everything I desired and dreamed of accomplishing did not come to past. Am I discouraged? No I'm not. Why? Because I have learned to redream when all of my dreams haven't become a reality yet. My challenge to everyone who reads this post is simply this, REDREAM.

Dreams are the substance of all accomplishment. Nothing great has ever been accomplished without a true heart-felt dream. It has been rightly said, “The world belongs to the dreamer.”

A dream is a vision of the future God desires for you. God desires to give you a future of peace, success, and purpose. Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

A dream is a mental picture of who you will become and what you will accomplish. It is a picture of how things can be not how they presently are.

Proverbs 29:18 says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” One translation says, “Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint.”

A dream from God becomes a magnificent obsession when you accept it and pursue it with all your heart.


  • When the future looks dark and bleak, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When the circumstances of life have bogged you down, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When you’ve fallen on your face and can’t seem to get up, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When you’ve tried and failed, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When others say you’re finished, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When everything around you is falling apart, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When you’ve lost everything you own, it’s time to re-dream.
  • When the going is tough and you feel like giving up, it’s time to re-dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...