You Can’t Please Everyone

It is not possible to please everyone. I have learned that not everyone is happy with me all the time. I used to drive myself crazy trying to please everyone I could.

It is enlightening to realize that some people are drawn to me, while others are repelled by me. The fact of the matter is there are personality conflicts with some people. It is not that others are necessarily bad people, just different. Never try to force relationships that are uncomfortable. They aren’t worth the frustration.
Choose to be the person you were made to be. Do what you need to do and don’t worry about whether everyone is pleased or not.

All great leaders have had to deal with this issue. Those who are highly successful have learned to please God, themselves and those they are required to please. The rest, oh well….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...